What are cookies? Cookies are small text files which a website may put on your computer device or mobile device when you first visit a site or page. The cookie will help the website, to recognise your device the next time you visit. Web beacons or other similar files can also do the same thing. We use the term “cookies” in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
- Your browser settings, such as the type of browser you use. This allows us to know how many people are using certain types of software, so that we can adjust our websites to provide the best browsing experience for every visitor.
- Your choice of products in your shopping basket. If cookies are not activated, you may find that the shopping basket or other features do not operate properly. We will not be able to store you detials to send your order to you.
- Your currency choice. This means that if you have once chosen US Dollar as your preferred choice this is the default currency that will be used when you revisit our website.
- Your search information. Any key words used in the search box will be collected and used to optimise our website.
- Your movement on and usage of our website. We do not collect personal data as part of this. We collect statistical data so we can optimise our website.
Want to get rid of cookies or change your cookie settings? Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your computer or device by setting your browser to not accept cookies. Some browsers provide a mode where cookies are always deleted after a visit. Visit the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu on your browser to change your settings. If you choose not to accept cookies at all, you can still visit our website, however when cookies are disabled the Shopping Cart will not work.