Knitting book 2 for 6 cute woodland animals, made in Patons Wool Blend DK (please note that the Double Knitting is discontinued you can use the Aran weight but you will have a slightly bigger animal). Designs include; Fox, Dormouse, Weasel, Toad, Squirrel and Ferret. Designs use 3.00mm knittng needles. Animals also require 125g toy filling and toy eyes, most designs require a small amount of black yarn for embroidery. Please note if these designs are for children under 3 year toy eyes are not suitable.
- FOX approx 24cm- Required one ball of each shade: 112 Taupe, 102 Cream and 195 Charcoal. 12mm brown safely eyes.
- DORMOUSE approx 16cm - Requires one ball of shade 112 Taupe and 180 Natural Flame. 15mm Black safety eyes.
- WEASEL approx 35cm - Requires one ball of shade : 111 Beige and 102 Cream. 9mm Black safety eyes.
- TOAD approx 16cm - Requires one ball of shade 171 Olive and 102 Cream. 18mm Yellow safety eyes (I do not have these).
- SQUIRREL approx 24cm - Requires one ball of shade 112 Taupe and 111 Beige. 15mm Balck safety eyes.
- FERRET approx 35cm - Requires one ball of shade 195 Charcoal, 197 Steel and 193 Black Melange. 7.5mm Black toy eyes.
REDUCED TO CLEAR.