Terms and Conditions
1. By submitting your order you are offering to buy the goods at the price set out in the order and allowing us to use your personal details for the purposes of supplying goods (including passing your details on to couriers and other subcontractors). We will not use your details for other purposes without asking your consent and you may ask that your details be removed from our system.
2. We will acknowledge receipt of your order by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. This does not constitute acceptance of your order. We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form Receipt of your payment does not automatically constitute acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. Please note that an order can not be changed once it has been submitted.
3. Prices are checked regularly. However, if we find the price has changed when we receive your order we will contact you and ask if you wish to proceed. If you confirm that you do wish to proceed then please remember that we will still not be under an obligation to supply the goods until we have confirmed that we both have accepted your order and that it has been shipped. No contract will exist until we have confirmed this.
4. We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order. We may deliver the goods in several consignments but will not charge any extra delivery for this (UK only). Delivery will be made as soon as possible (approx 2-5 days) after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of your order.
5. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
6. If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact email address of the problem within 30 days of the date on which you ordered the goods. Claims can not be raised for lost items until 15 days after the due to arrive date (30 days outside of the UK).
7. If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact email address of the problem within 5 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
You have the right to cancel (return) your order within 14 days of receiving your goods. No reason is necessary but always helpful. You have a duty to take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession and we have a right to deduct an amount from the refund if you have diminished the value of the goods by handling them beyond what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and function. You must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk and we advise you to ensure goods are adequately insured during any return journey. You must enclose your name, address, email and order number with the returned items, a Return Form (Cancellation Form) can be printed off here, or you can use a copy of your order. This right will be fulfilled if you return the goods before the expiry of this period to:
Unit 4, 15 Lotland Street,
Once the goods have been received back, any sum paid to us from your credit/debit card or Paypal account will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days.
It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us.
Any additional guarantee statements are contained in the product descriptions.
CONSUMER RIGHTS ACT 2015:
On 1st October 2015 the Sale of Goods Act (as amended) was replaced by the Consumer Rights Act 2015 as an online trader we must provide you with the link for you to use if you need to contact the European Online Dispute Resolution platform (https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm)
We store and process customer data in accordance with the current legal requirements of the Federal data protection law, the telecommunications laws and the teleservices protection law.
We do not hold any Credit/Debit Card details.
You are entitled to receive information and to amend, block and delete your stored data by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
Business Name: Sole Trader Linda Smith, Trading as Purplelinda Crafts.
VAT registration number: GB 932 5966 95.
VAT is 20% where applicable, we currently do not refund VAT for orders outside the European Union.
Please note that copying of images from this site is not allowed, copyright of Linda Smith, Purplelinda Crafts.